Pews, wood aisle runner and platform, log cross, and doors - Anna's Custom Pews

Picture Blog
powered by

My Blog

Autumn Updates

Anna's Custom Pews: Autumn Updates

New Inventory:

Anna’s Custom Pews is proud to announce that there are new updates regarding rentals! Not only can brides rent pews, an aisle runner, flower holders, lanterns, hay bales, and blankets, but they may also rent beautiful wooden doors.

These doors add a unique touch to any ceremony site. Right now, they are available in a white-washed tone, but more colors will soon be available as options! Book with us now to ensure that these gorgeous additions to a wedding ceremony will highlight your walk down the aisle.

Don’t forget about our lovely aisle runner! This classy walkway will complete the look of a ceremony site, as well as provide more stable ground for a bride and her bridesmaids to walk on in an outdoor ceremony.

Traveling:

Anna’s Custom Pews was honored to provide stunning seating for a September wedding at the Ranch at Rock Creek in Montana! We are happy to travel with our pews, so that no matter where you are, your wedding seating is perfect!

**Book now with Anna's Custom Pews to ensure that the details of your wedding seating are perfect!

9 Comments to Autumn Updates:

Comments RSS
paperwritingpro on Friday, January 19, 2018 7:57 AM
More updates I ever seen here about wooden doors and making the great additions to a wedding ceremony. Keep updating with this annascustompews blog for dooming ceremony and outdoor weddings.
Reply to comment

review of resume writing services on Thursday, May 10, 2018 9:41 PM
It is good to know that they update us in the rentals of their place. For me this is a nice place and have a beautiful view. I know that everybody will love this place. The ambiance is great and overall is perfect. I really love the design of the door, very simple. The aisle is so lovely. I hope that I an see this in person. I'm that I would fall in love in the palace. I love the photos that you add to your post.

visit here on Saturday, March 03, 2018 12:25 AM
Well thanks for posting such an outstanding idea. I like this blog & I like the topic and thinking of making it right.
Reply to comment

essayontime paper writing on Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:18 AM
Wow, these updates were so great for you! Do you have any other photos? I think you might have more of them.
Reply to comment

Palmer on Thursday, May 03, 2018 6:32 AM
Nice work done
Reply to comment

kill on Thursday, May 03, 2018 9:37 PM
wow
Reply to comment

best research paper writing service reviews on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 4:24 AM
Thanks for sharing this post. I already search about this type of post. I read this post and i get a lot of information form this topic. its really informative. Webcontent is also good. keep sharing.
Reply to comment

uk assignment writing service on Saturday, May 12, 2018 6:04 AM
The color workshop is going to be the interesting workshop in which they will tell about the natural reason about the colors. It is looking some kind of the color therapy. So, you should join this workshop and it is really informative.
Reply to comment

Ivey Case Study Analysis on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:51 AM
I Genuinely Appreciated Understanding It. Sitting Tight For Some More Incredible Articles Like This From You In The Nearing Days
Reply to comment